Whatever your career path will be eventually, it is a good idea to start thinking about your next steps early. There are various sources of support that will help you clarify your career choices, tailor you job / internships applications, develop transferable skills etc.
The support available ranges from one-to-one consultations (best at your home institution), to workshops and employer events across the UBEL DTP institutions, some of which have a specialised provision for research students and postdoctoral researchers. Follow the links below to the relevant sources of support.
- Bloomsbury Postgraduate Skills Network (BPSN)
- UCL Careers (specialised Researchers provision available; calendar of workshops and events)
- LSHTM Careers Service
- SOAS Careers Service (specialised support for research students available)
- Birkbeck Careers and Employability Service
- University of East London Career Support