Application Forms

Application for Difficult Language Training Extension & Overseas Fieldwork

ESRC studentship holders are eligible to apply for an extension of their doctoral award to support additional training in a difficult language. This includes both training in the field and in the UK.

The ESRC also makes a limited amount of funding available to Doctoral Training Partnerships to support the overseas fieldwork costs of full-time studentship holders.

Applications may be submitted throughout the year.

Guidance notes and the application form for DLT and Overseas Fieldwork are below.

DLT Overseas Guidance 2017-18

DLT Overseas Application form 2017-18


Application for Interdisciplinary Funding Programme

The UBEL DTP invites applications from pathway leaders, current DTC and DTP studentship award holders and/or their supervisors for funding to support initiatives which promote interdisciplinary/cross-disciplinary/multidisciplinary exchange among DTC/DTP and other doctoral students.

This is an open funding scheme with no fixed closing date for applications – these may be submitted at any point during the coming academic year. Bids from groups of students and/or academics are warmly encouraged.

Guidance notes and application detail can be found below.

Interdisciplinary Funding Competition